Combat Adventure Combat Adventure

Aw yeah, an Adventure movie! An excellent choice. Also pretty well animated, too. ;)

Zootopia Shots: What do Predators eat? Zootopia Shots: What do Predators eat?

Very classy, or perhaps classic reference. Excellent job with the "bulldozer". Or whatever it is...you know what I mean, I'm sure. ;)

ZONE-tan Rustlemania Promo Betamax ZONE-tan Rustlemania Promo Betamax

You really put in a lot of effort for a few dumb jokes. And I TOTALLY respect that.

Marsh-Mellow-Madness Marsh-Mellow-Madness

There are two things I noticed about this: First, the animation is kinda basic, but it has a good 'feel' to it. Like, the way the guy's hand shakes when he greedily grabs the coin. Or the way all the bodies have weight as they get tossed around. That's some good animation foundation right there. And, secondly, I can't help but thinking this whole thing was a process of going "What the hell, why not?" over and over. That's not a bad thing. ;)

John The Fisherman John The Fisherman

Odd, but interesting. Doesn't seem like it has a point, but I suppose that's the point. If that makes any sense at all...Really good voice work, too. I also like the Primus reference. ;)

Gerkinman responds:

Glad you enjoyed it. ^^

Megaman II - Intro Redux Megaman II - Intro Redux

Pretty awesome! Although, in the original music, near the end of the intro section there's a bit where the tempo speeds up...and I didn't really hear that here. Well, I suppose that's a minor point. ;)

Madness Cleanification Madness Cleanification

There should be a Madness edition of Viscera Cleanup Detail. Anyway, funny stuff. ;)

Anime Amigos 1: Miku-Chan Anime Amigos 1: Miku-Chan

Sure, make fun of people who actually like things, they're always available for bullying.

RyanStorm responds:

I CALLED IT!! I KNEW IT!! SOMEONE GOT OFFENDED FUCKIN' CALLED IT!

E. Darkness Mass Effect E. Darkness Mass Effect

There is never enough Eternal Darkness animation. NEVER I SAY. This definitely made me laugh, and Pious' animation was SO smooth. Good job!

Ds2: Rogue Warrior Ds2: Rogue Warrior

YOU KILLED WILHELM! Seriously though, this sent me straight back to my childhood. The grainy video, the overblown voice over, the incomprehensible metaphors, the synth soundtrack, I love it all. Great job!