Hilary Clinton Pac-Man Hilary Clinton Pac-Man

It always amuses me that you can say so many obvious things about Donald Trump—he hates Mexicans, he hates Muslims, he hates women, he hates anyone different from himself, he gropes women without their consent, he raped his wife, he hits on underage girls, he wants to unconstitutionally keep certain people out of the country, he encourages people to hate others, he encourages people to be afraid, he's enjoyed so many benefits of the USA without ever paying his fair share of taxes—and the one thing people say about Hillary Clinton is "But she used a private email server!!!1!".

SansNom SansNom

Sans nom, et sans mode d'emploi.

NYTUO responds:

oui c'est vrai mais c'est prévue(c'est une version de test,le jeu n'est pas fini)
Le jeu se controle avec les touches directionnels flèche gauche,flèche droite et flèche haut(pour sauter).
DSL que le jeu ne t'ai pas plus...

The Doubt The Doubt

...What?

quotedestroy responds:

The Doubt

Fraeyer Chicken Fraeyer Chicken

I can't start the game. I press Z, X, I press just about everything, and nothing happens.

Advertise-Play responds:

It is a HTML5 game...! I don't know why does it happens to you other than the problems that can be cause by being it so! I'm sorry!

Metanoia Metanoia

Siiiigh. All right, time to go through the logical flaws.

"The only way Absolute truth, knowledge, and logic make sense in the human experience is through the existence of God." Uh...What? Whaaat? I can't figure out the "logic" here. See, we know the universe exists, and we use logic to figure things out about the universe. But why does that imply the existence of an invisible sky wizard watching our every move and judging us on arbitrary rules? We don't know where the universe came from, but maybe it just...happened? Just because the universe has a certain order, as in like physical laws, it doesn't mean it's all controlled behind the scenes by some being.

See, it would be EASY to believe in God. It would be very comforting to imagine that there's some plan behind everything. It's HARDER to imagine that there isn't really any point. It's harder to decide to care for others, to help the sick and the weak, to make the world a better place, NOT because some superbeing told you to, but because you decide it's the RIGHT thing to do.

Speaking of which, after seeing my gravestone (but I thought it didn't MATTER if I died?), there was a quote from the Christian Bible. Why wasn't there something from the Koran? Or the Talmud? Oh, right—out of ALL the religions in the world, ONLY ONE is "proven" by "logic"...yeah, right.

eriko123 responds:

""He does not wish that any perish". So this all-powerful being has created a world where people are tortured through random accidents, where they get diseases, where people kill each other and are never punished...If "He" were all-powerful, why wouldn't he just let everyone live forever? No, I guess "He" wants us all to jump through hoops and arbitrary rules, for "His" own amusement."- It is curious how you intended to point out logical flaws and ended up exposing your own.
First, who says the "accidents" are random? The might be caused by neglectful drivers.
Second, in the real world people are punished for killing other people. Just read a newspaper or watch the news.
Third, Fallacy of Irrelevant thesis. The fact that bad things happen is irrelevant to the Omnipotence of God. Furthermore, by what standard can you tell good from bad in your worldview? Also, God doesn't have to bow down to your demands just because you don't like what's going on around. After all, He IS God and you are not.
Fourth, "No, I guess "He" wants us all to jump through hoops and arbitrary rules, for "His" own amusement."- Aren't you just jealous of God being God? Are you saying it is wrong to be arbitrary? Then , you shouldn't arbitrary say He want us all to jump through hoops.
Fifth, ""You have to choose to serve God. But you can't." Then...what's the point? Why am I even playing this game?"- You know, quotations marks have the simple task of recalling the exact words from another source. When you add or substract words from the original text, when discovered, it tells us you might be trying to lie about what was said. Now, the original text is: "Now, you must change your mind about God in order to be granted entrance to Heavens. But to tell the truth, you can not do it. In other words, you are incapable to choose to serve God and keep your promise. Nobody can. It has to be given by God. And that's why you are here."- It means, God produces the repentance in the people hearts by his mercy. The point is: You might not be one of the chosen for repentance. God gave you the opportunity to interact with this game and still, you are fighting Him.
Sixth, "I went through and I accepted the existence of logic and such, but I occasionally saw these hellish flashes of all these winged people menacing me. Disturbing. I thought those were the RIGHT answers. Anyway, that's probably just a bug or something, it's not important."- Come on, now. To dislike the game for your own reasons is one thing, but to lie in order to discredit it, is low. If you choose the Right answers you will get nice soothing images. If you choose the wrong answers, then you get the disturbing images. But, now that I analyse it, It seems you cannot tell the difference between an artistic despiction of an angel and a demon. The angels and doves are the only figures with wings in the game.
Seventh, "See, we know the universe exists, and we use logic to figure things out about the universe. But why does that imply the existence of an invisible sky wizard watching our every move and judging us on arbitrary rules? We don't know where the universe came from, but maybe it just...happened? Just because the universe has a certain order, as in like physical laws, it doesn't mean it's all controlled behind the scenes by some being."- Yes, you figure things out about the universe using logic, but you cannot account for it. In an evolutionary/materialistic worldview(where the physical is all there is and the universe happened by chance), where do you get an abstract, inmaterial, and universal laws of logic?
Eigth, "See, it would be EASY to believe in God."- That's because everybody believe in God. Rom. 1:18-21.
Ninth, "It's HARDER to imagine that there isn't really any point."- If it's HARDER, it is because you are imagine it.
Tenth, again, how do you tell right from wrong without God?
Eleventh, "And yet, the more you learn about religion, the more it becomes obvious that it's all a reflection of human desires. I mean, basically Jesus said "We should forget about all the rituals and decorations and just focus on being good people", and then Paul came along and said "This Christianity thing is nice but it needs more rituals and decorations", and nowadays Christianity is all megachurches and huge donations and oppressing homosexuals...Sorry, I prefer to focus on HELPING people."- Remember what I told you about quotation marks and being arbitrary?
Twelveth, "Why wasn't there something from the Koran? Or the Talmud? Oh, right—out of ALL the religions in the world, ONLY ONE is "proven" by "logic"...yeah, right."- Yes, whether you like it or not, only the Bible is the Word of God and the truth. And that is why you reject it.

Pain in the Azz Pain in the Azz

There's a "hand" icon like I'm supposed to click, but...clicking doesn't do anything? What even is this game?

damnbadgames responds:

That icon appears when the game is loading.

Man Vs Physics Man Vs Physics

It doesn't actually do anything. There's just a bunch of stuff bouncing down. Oh, actually it did SOMETHING; it made my web browser hang, so I had to go to the Task Manager to restart it.

NoveDeht responds:

but did you even stop to think about what it meant metaphorically

Kitty Cat Adventure - Block Breaker Edition Kitty Cat Adventure - Block Breaker Edition

The blocks...don't actually break?

Halloween Crazy Links Halloween Crazy Links

"more THAN two turns"

Anyway, this isn't anything new.

Snail Trail Snail Trail

It's not all that bad; I like the way you drive into different modes instead of choosing from a menu. However, the race is difficult because you have no idea what's coming up, so you have to react really quickly. Also, I hit the side of the road and I got stuck—I can rotate the car, but I can't get it off the side of the road...