Combat Adventure Combat Adventure

Aw yeah, an Adventure movie! An excellent choice. Also pretty well animated, too. ;)

Zootopia Shots: What do Predators eat? Zootopia Shots: What do Predators eat?

Very classy, or perhaps classic reference. Excellent job with the "bulldozer". Or whatever it is...you know what I mean, I'm sure. ;)

ZONE-tan Rustlemania Promo Betamax ZONE-tan Rustlemania Promo Betamax

You really put in a lot of effort for a few dumb jokes. And I TOTALLY respect that.

Hilary Clinton Pac-Man Hilary Clinton Pac-Man

It always amuses me that you can say so many obvious things about Donald Trump—he hates Mexicans, he hates Muslims, he hates women, he hates anyone different from himself, he gropes women without their consent, he raped his wife, he hits on underage girls, he wants to unconstitutionally keep certain people out of the country, he encourages people to hate others, he encourages people to be afraid, he's enjoyed so many benefits of the USA without ever paying his fair share of taxes—and the one thing people say about Hillary Clinton is "But she used a private email server!!!1!".

SansNom SansNom

Sans nom, et sans mode d'emploi.

NYTUO responds:

oui c'est vrai mais c'est prévue(c'est une version de test,le jeu n'est pas fini)
Le jeu se controle avec les touches directionnels flèche gauche,flèche droite et flèche haut(pour sauter).
DSL que le jeu ne t'ai pas plus...

The Doubt The Doubt

...What?

quotedestroy responds:

The Doubt

LoZ: Dark World Dubstep LoZ: Dark World Dubstep

Weird that it took me a couple minutes to recognize the tune, even though I knew I knew it. At first I thought it was from Bionic Commando. It also sounds like it could be from Hate Plus or something...Anyway, great job!

Longlife Longlife

Nice, this reminds of F-Zero actually. Would be cool for all sorts of games. ;) I like how it always feels like it's going somewhere, and it keeps coming up with different stuff to keep the trip varied.

Congrats on getting 500000, too. ;)

K-Pone responds:

Thanks mate. I've never really played F-Zero yet, but I know what's it about, and you're right, it could fit to F-Zero in a certain way.

Nando's Girl Nando's Girl

ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO TAKE ME TO THE BORDER?...Seriously, though, this was pretty awesome. Very surreal, very well acted. :D

Big Big Friend Big Big Friend

I understand you have your own style, but if I can get one hand completely around her waist, while each breast is bigger than my head...Something is seriously wrong with that anatomy.

Korra Korra

Pfffahahahaha...

Being Polite Being Polite

Yeah, definitely. I always just say "I'm good".